Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yes, I'm so excited!

I just realized that I'm joyfully excited for our wedding (duh)... Well, I mean, I remember last year and back in 2010, whenever I would think about our wedding, it makes me sad because back then I felt like it's so tagal! But now, I' m only counting five months before the day! Yey! And so I haven't seen myself lately being so emo and telling John how much sad I am because we are not yet married... Hehe! Arte ko eh!

Anyway, yesterday, I got the chance to talk to a caterer... They offer really good price! As in cheaper than our budget. However, their menu is not for breakfast... So I told my contact if it's possible that we customize our own menu. I'm praying for a positive feedback.

That's all for now...

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment