Wednesday, April 25, 2012

He loves me (part 2)

One of the most sweetest thing that John does for me is prayer. I love it and I feel so loved by him when he tells me in text that he prayed for me and most especially when he prays for me outloud...

Just like last night! I needed some air last night and "debriefing" when I asked him if I can go to his office. I shared my heart to him and before I went home, I asked him to pray for me and he did. He gladly did! I'm just so blessed to have a future husband like him.

Pastor Raul said during our premarital counseling, when we were discussing about our premarriage assessment survey, "Wow, Rajsh! You're marrying a nolble man!" Naks! Ikaw na love ang noble man. Hehehe.

Ayun lang.

I love you so much! And I really thank God for you... I know you will be reading this later. Mwuahugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment