Monday, April 23, 2012

We are favored

I tweeted yesterday that John and I will have our premarital counseling... And we praise and thank God for that overwhelming session we had with our mentor/wedding officiating priest, Pastor Raul Caguin!

Pastor Raul is such a blessing to us, he was telling us how he will make sure that our wedding is very personal and still God-glorifying and solemn and all that. He basically gave us a glimpse of what will happen on our most awaited BIG day and both John and I were just teary and joyful about it... We can't wait for it!

Anyway, I just also realized that I haven't mention here how favored we are (John and I) by the our dear Lord. Three months ago, our GCF-Connect family told me that they will be sponsoring our honeymoon trip in Coron, Palawan. Yes, that's how much they love us. They are really a blessing to us. I was so happy and blessed as it was another affirmation of the Lord that our wedding will really push through (since honeymoon is already booked! hehe!) and it really gave me the encouragement and inspiration to just prepare and expect more of God's goodness... A few days after they (GCF-Connect) pledged for the honeymoon, a lady who I am currently discipling pledged for the wedding invitation. I was like-- "Seriously?! Wow! That is so great!" and then right after when she said that my co-GG-leader for Connect-Taguig, agreed to be our wedding photographer for free!

How awesome is that? Now who says the Lord is not faithful? He is! I just cried out of so much joy and thankfulness... Thank You, Father!

Here's John text reaction to these news:


We know for sure that He will bless us more and more... And with this in mind, I know I shouldn't be worrying too much! We are really, looking forward to our wedding day! Five months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment