Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 months for the Rainbow!

Hello, hello!

Just a quick update... It's 5 months to go before our big day and so yesterday John, myself and Resa (a good friend and a Sister in the Lord) went to Taytay, Rizal and bought the fabric that we will use for the wedding entourage. And boy, sobrang mura dun ha! As in!

We were able to buy the fabric for- our maids of honor, for two of our secondary sponsors, for four of my bridesmaid and then for my dress and for John's suit. Gano ba kamura (how inexpensive, you ask)? We only spent Php2765 for all of it! Yes, that's how good the price is! Unbelievable right? Well believe it, it's true!



I will be posting picture some other time... We bought different colors as seen above. Ganda di ba? I haven't mention here that we will be having a rainbow theme... Yes, that's right! Well, that would be for the ladies only since the men will wear Barong Tagalog. There will be someone who will wear red, orange, yellow, green, violet, indigo and blue. Because I (and John also agreed with it naman) wanted to have a "happy color" peg kasi and so that's how I came up with the idea. Plus, I don't see a lot of wedding with that kind of theme. Hehe.

Anyway, I'm just so happy and excited... Will try my best to keep this blog updated more often since days are passing by... 5 months to go! Woohoo!

Until next my friends! Blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment