Friday, October 22, 2010

My dream gown


I stumbled upon this wedding gown through greenwedding shoes (it's a blog that features southern California wedding inspiration for the modern bride, and one of my inspiration in creating this blog of mine)...



I fell in love with the gown because I know that it will be bagay to me (fit/suit me well), since Vanessa (the bride) and I have similarities in our built. Hehe.



I also find the design very attractive because it does not have much of charms and crystals and other stuff on it. I like the fact that it shows off the collar bone and I consider that really sexy and conservative. Having mention that, for the record I want mine to be more conservative than what is shown in the photo. I do not want to expose my cleavage.



I'm praying that I will be able to find the exact fabric/cloth for my dream wedding gown. I'm also praying that my Lola (grand Ma) , who happens to be a seamstress will be able to do it for me even at her old age (she's 85 already, as far as I can remember). And praying that the Lord will provide, I know He will!

"Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." -Psalm 37:4

I'm so excited!

** The photo courtesy of Studio Castillero. One of the wedding blogs I'm following. They're so good!**

No comments:

Post a Comment