Thursday, April 11, 2013

It was raining HARD but...

Though this is so late, I'd still post this.

I have mentioned already that during our pre-nuptial photo shoot, it was raining really hard.  Look at this photo:


But nevertheless, we went on to shoot as planned.

And amazingly, my heart was steady then, I have felt that the Lord took hold of it so that I won't spoil our day and just enjoy the moment and thank Him in the process... Which happened indeed because of His grace.  Add to that, people were praying with us for and in turn, they too rejoiced with me when they learned how the weather did not affect my mood.

And the result?  Let the photos speak for themselves!
























What do you think?

It's just unforgettable...

Thank You Lord for this moment! :)

Special thanks to Jonas Acorda, Jordan Acorda and Kris Milabo for the photos above, The Fort Residences Admin for allowing us to shoot in their condo, OMF Lit Main Branch for allowing us to shoot in their bookstore, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Ortigas Park for reserving us a table to occupy for our shoot, DJ Ingrid Nieto for that lovely maxi dress I wore in CBTL, Jhen Capacete for my hair and make-up, the people who prayed with us (Connect family, you know who you are) and of course the rest of our photographers that day: Mae Navarro, Don Balagtas, Rachel Tabac and Strong Sabio.


No comments:

Post a Comment