Monday, July 30, 2012

Save the date?




I wanted an outdoor walking peg for this "save the date" thing but then the rain was pouring super hard that day so we just settled shooting indoor. It still was fun and we were thankful to God that we did enjoy it despite the adjustment that we had to make!

I didn't asked to be fixed (hair and make-ip that is) here yet so that I will have a "normal" and everyday look included and I like it. This is how John and I look like on normal days. He likes to wear polo and polo shirt while I like wearing spandex plain and happy color shirts. Hehe. This is us. So us!

This is just one set of the MANY pictures taken during our pre-nup photo session. I'll be posting more on the coming days.

Photos taken by Rachel Tabac, one of the seven photographers we had that day. Yes, we had seven photographers! :)

Boy aren't we just so blessed?!

52 days to go... ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment